Customer Care Executive
- Brussels Area -
Full Time Position
• Account Management of Aircraft Owners:
• Build long term relationships with aircraft owners & members of their staff.
• Organize owner flights while ensuring top-level quality of service & operations.
• Coordinate with various departments to ensure day-to-day follow-up of their aircraft.
• Participate in various aircraft management projects and respond to new aircraft management inquires together with the Department Head.
• Develop your client portfolio and leverage existing relationships to add new aircraft to our managed fleet.
• Charter Sales:
o Respond to incoming charter flight inquiries, make price quotations, closely monitor the preparation and execution of sold flights.
o Develop your charter client portfolio and leverage existing relationships with charter clients and brokers in close collaboration with the Department Head.
• You are fluent in Dutch, French & English (any other European language is an asset)
• Ideally you have some experience in client relationship management or provision of support to high profile individuals (e.g. work experience as a personal assistant)
• You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as good team spirit
• You are friendly and outgoing but at the same time very discrete
• You are service- and customer minded
• You can work in a fast-paced working environment
• You don’t mind working outside of regular business hours (our business runs 24/7)
• You have an interest for aviation
• An exciting challenge at a leading business jet operator with a global presence
• The possibility to develop skills tailor made boutique customer management and become expert in the field of business aviation
• A long-term position with competitive remuneration