First Officer Gulfstream G-450
Luxaviation delivers excellence in a comprehensive range of business aviation services tailored to our clients and partners. We are dedicated to safety and strive for creating a fulfilling workplace through cultivating genuine, open and engaging relationships with passionate colleagues.
Luxaviation Germany is looking for a First Officer to perform Pilot duties on a Gulfstream G-450.
- Highschool Degree
- Valid EASA ATPL / CPL with a Valid G-V (G450/G550) Type Rating (mandatory)
- Valid EASA Medical Class 1 (mandatory)
- Outstanding flying skills
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Other languages are considered a serious advantage
- A strong commitment to safety and customer service even under stress
- Willing to travel and to work on irregular hours
- Valid passport and / or work-permit allowing to live and work in Europe
- Relevant experience in Business Aviation
- Ideally, a minimum of 1000 h TT, 300 hours on type
Key Attributes are
- Applicants should be highly motivated and reliable, extremely flexible, responsible and discrete professionals who enjoy working in a team