Flight sales executive
1. Job Purpose:
• The first 1-2 years you will focus on key account management for aircraft owners and
charter clients. This will allow you to get acquainted with the world of business
aviation, our services, the commercial and technical aspects of private jet operations.
• Once a satisfactory level of knowledge has been acquired, you will evolve into a
Business Development Manager role and focus mainly on acquiring new business. This
role will also allow you to be closely involved in aircraft sales transactions.
2. Key Responsibilities:
• Account Management of Aircraft Owners:
-Build long term relationships with aircraft owners & members of their staff.
-Organize owner flights while ensuring top-level quality of service & operations.
-Coordinate with various departments to ensure day-to-day follow-up of their aircraft.
-Participate in various aircraft management projects and respond to new
inquires together with the Department Head.
-Prospect the market and leverage existing relationships to add new aircraft to our managed fleet.
• Charter Sales:
-Respond to charter flight inquiries, make price quotations, closely monitor the preparation and execution of sold flights.
-Prospect and acquire new charter clients (private individuals, companies as well as public institutions) in close cooperation with the Department Head.
-Develop existing relationships with charter clients and brokers.
-Contribute to marketing-related initiatives to further develop our brand image
in the Belgian & Dutch market.
-Participate to and help organize various local business-aviation events.
3. Person Specification
• You have an interest for aviation
• You are fluent in Dutch, French & English (any other European language is an asset)
• You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as good team spirit
• You are friendly and outgoing but at the same time very discrete
• You are service- and customer minded
• You can work in a fast-paced working environment
• You don’t mind working outside of regular business hours (our business runs 24/7)
• Ideally you have a bachelor degree in a commercially-oriented field
• Ideally you have some experience in prospection & sales with some proven successes
• An exciting challenge at a leading business jet operator with a global presence
• The possibility to develop entrepreneurial skills and become expert in the field
• A long-term position with competitive remuneration
About the Luxaviation Group:
Since 1964, the Luxaviation Group has been tailoring private travel experiences for a global
clientele. Founded by André Ganshof van der Meersch, a Belgian entrepreneur, pilot and nobleman,
our fifty plus-year history still proudly takes flight with our commitment to creating excellence through
visionary, pioneering and innovative private aviation experiences.
Luxaviation Group is comprised of top-of-the line aviation brands: Luxaviation, Luxaviation Helicopters,
Starspeed, and ExecuJet. Our more than 1300 employees work in an around-the-clock operation on
five continents, delivering stellar service in the areas of aircraft management for private and commercial
aircraft, private air charter services, and the management and operation of VIP passenger terminals in
26 airports around the globe.
Ever innovative in spirit, the group has leveraged its global perspective, carrying the value of its founder
into its transformation as the world’s premier luxury experience travel company. Through the
development of bespoke luxury travel packages in private jets, various ventures, fine wines, and our
very own Luxaviation Client Service Training Academy, we are honoured to evolve our brand in keeping
with the ever-changing luxury travel landscape. Further information: www.luxaviation.com