Group Financial Controller
We are looking for a Group Financial Controller to join the Group CFO Office. This is an opportunity for an ambitious finance professional with exceptional analytical ability, drive and interpersonal skills. The successful candidate will report directly to the Luxaviation Group CFO and will have global exposure to entities within the Luxaviation Group.
- Responsible for monthly Group and Divisional P&L consolidation and reporting
- Management of Global budget process and reporting for the Group incl. budget controlling
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting and analysis by Group Divisions, to different stakeholders
- Commercial support for Divisional heads, and functional lines of business
- Develop COGNOS reporting templates, prepare various reports, charts, tables and other presentations requested for financial, business, strategic and other purposes
- Develop various controlling tools
- Provide training and support for regional finance staff for projects, analysis and reporting
- Develop profitability and investment calculation tools
- Cooperation / lead in various projects
- Ad-hoc analysis
The successful candidate must have:
- Bachelors and/or Masters Degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field (degree may not be required if suitable experience)
- 3 years of experience working as a business analyst, financial analyst, controller or similar roles in analysis, financial reporting and forecasting
- Analytical skills, with experience drawing on multiple data sources
- Excellent Excel and other Microsoft Office skills, familiarity with data query/management tools, experience with COGNOS Controller, CDM or TM1, Business Intelligence, VBA an advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of IFRS, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and statutory accounting principles.
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including ability to articulate recommendations in a concise and timely manner and presentation to a variety of audiences
- Able to handle multiple tasks and maintain control and order over same while ensuring excellent quality
- Pro-active, self-motivated
- Possess an inquiring mind – will look for areas of improvement and come up with practical suggestions, and a desire to understand the business and question when the figures show an inconsistent picture
- Language skills – English is a requirement, French, German or another language an advantage
This is a full time role. Candidate location is flexible but you must be based in a country where a Luxaviation Group entity is currently based.