Digital Media Officer
We are offering the
greatest job on earth as we are looking for a distinctive, enthusiastic, and
creative Digital Media Officer with a strong knowledge of luxury lifestyle
marketing to join our global team.
We are in the process
of building a digital marketing department and you can be part of it: Enjoy the
spirit of a startup at one of the world’s largest private aircraft operators.
The position can either be based in the vicinity of Luxembourg or Munich, Germany from a home
a digital marketing strategy for the group
and running the group's social media platforms
the group's visibility and reach in the digital space
and driving the company's marketing campaigns with digital initiatives
the company's public image
concise and timely reporting on all initiatives
- You have a strong ability to communicate and engage with different audiences, accompanied by strong written and verbal
- You must be a Digital Media Wizard already!
- You have exceptional language proficiency in professional English. German and French proficiency will be considered an advantage.
- As you will be representing our brand you impress us with refined manners and your experience in communicating to the high-end market and working alongside luxury brands.
- You have proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Knowledge of marketing tools and/or design programs (i.e. Adobe Spark, Iconosquare, Photoshop, G Suite, HubSpot etc, Google Analytics) is essential.
- You are well-structured and can work
independently. Your role will start with doing an in-depth analysis of the
current company positioning and coming up with a strategy going forward.
- You are familiar with delivering and reporting
KPIs on a regular basis.
- It is very important for us that you have a team oriented, empathic, and communicative personality.
- You have a great
understanding of market needs and norms and have experience in making
global and regional strategies work together.
- You embrace the flexible work hours we offer you and see this as an opportunity to organize your tasks in the most efficient way.
- You possess strong project management skills and have the ability to supervise multiple projects at the same time.
- We hope that you are able and willing to work with Teams/Zoom as travelling is out of the question currently. When normality returns you shall be a global nomad for us.
- You hold a BA or stage equivalent in Marketing,
Communications, Design or some other related fields; and/or 5 years of
relevant experience in Social Media marketing.
- In order to fully be able to manage this task we
require you to show two years of multi-platform social media management
- It is important to us that you have experience in
luxury brand management in at least one of the following industries:
luxury hospitality, luxury, fashion, lifestyle, design /art.
- You understand the different needs of different
cultures for marketing campaigns in text and imagery and can adapt them
accordingly. Your successful campaigns will reach across different regions
- You have experience using data analytics to
improve content creation strategy and keep yourself up to date on social
media, e-commerce trends, initiatives and developments.
You will be part of a
dynamic team that is working together globally and is in constant communication
with each other. You will have the support of our marketing, DTP, and IT teams
as well as external agencies.
We invite you to voice
your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented
environment. We are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional
development. This is the beginning of a new path for Luxaviation and a great
opportunity for you to teach us new things and grow with us. We are sure that
our fleet is the most attractive backdrop for Instagram, our passion for
flying is contagious, and the pics of our destinations are the perfect
clickbait. And all of the above will make this job posting the greatest job on
Interested? Become part of our team and shape our